Passenger Lifts - are devices used for the transportation of persons. The main parameter characterizing this type of lift is the load in kg, which is closely linked to the surface of the cabin and the number of people. For example, the load of 630kg reflects the capacity up to 8 people limited by a surface equal to 1.54 m2 booth (typically 1.1 x 1.4 m). The rated load in passenger lifts equals to the computational load resulting from the maximum number of persons which charge the cabin. More information can be found in the standards EN 81-1 and EN 81-2.
PASSENGER LIFTS GMV:
Lifts designed for new buildings according to EN 81-1 and EN 81-2 standards:
- GREEN LIFT® - FLUITRONIC® MRL-MC (loads 320-1000 kg)
- GREEN LIFT® - FLUITRONIC® MRL-T (loads 350-630 kg)
- GREEN LIFT® - FLUITRONIC® TML® (loads 320-1600 kg)
- GREEN LIFT® TML® 900 kg 90° - ANGLED
- GREEN LIFT® TML® 900 kg THREE-IN
- GREEN LIFT® TML® 1600 kg PASSENGER
- GREEN LIFT® TML® 1600 kg HOSPITAL
DESIGNED FOR EXISTING BUILDINGS
It appears frequently that a lift designed for an existing building can not have a shaft of full dimensions. There can be many reasons: underground water, pipelines or ducts under nearest floor, continuous footings or low roof in a building upper part. Then, by a permission of the Polish Notified Body, it is possible to use lifts with a low pit or headroom that meet PN-EN 81-21 standard.
GMV has in its offer 2 series of hydraulic lifts designed for existing buildings:
- GREEN LIFT® - FLUITRONIC® 81.21 MRL-MC (320-630 kg)
- GREEN LIFT® - FLUITRONIC® 81.21 MRL-T (320-630 kg)